Grosvenor Shows Ltd reserves the right to:
- make reasonable necessary alterations to the advertised event content and timings without obligation to refund or exchange tickets. Please check details such as timings prior to visiting as these may be subject to late changes.
- cancel or abandon any event without notice and without liability for compensation or damage other than up to a maximum of the ticket price (if an event is cancelled in advance we will make reasonable attempts to contact you using the e-mail address provided).
- Refuse admission to the event if you cannot produce a valid ticket to attend the event. Removing parts of, defacing or otherwise altering your ticket may render it void.
- Use photographs or recordings taken at the event, in which you may be part of the audience, without being obliged to provide payment.
- refuse admission to, or remove you from the venue without a refund, under reasonable circumstances, such as the refusal to comply with security checks or current Covid regulations, or if we consider that your behaviour may adversely affect other people’s enjoyment of the event.
- confiscate prohibited items, such as items that may potentially be used as a weapon
All prices are in UK Pounds Sterling, inclusive of UK VAT (where applicable) at the current rates.
Children under the age of 8 do not require a ticket. The senior citizen rate applies to anyone over the age of 60. A person who is registered disabled is entitled to the senior citizen rate.
If you have overlooked a special rate for a particular ticket, Grosvenor Shows Ltd cannot offer the special rate retrospectively once your order has been placed.
We will send you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not your ticket. An e-ticket will be sent to you in a separate email.
The total cost of your order is the price of the tickets ordered plus any booking fee that may be applied at the time. Payment can be made by any of the methods specified in the payment section of this website and payment will be taken securely by our online payment processor. If you are ordering from outside the UK then your credit/debit card issuer will usually convert the UK pounds stirling amount into your account currency at their nominated exchange rate and may add charges.
By submitting your order you confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is yours.
All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Grosvenor Shows Ltd cannot refund tickets unless an event is cancelled or rescheduled so please check your ticket carefully on receipt and contact us immediately if you have any queries. We are not liable for lost, destroyed or stolen tickets and cannot replace them.
Tickets are not transferable and their resale for profit or commercial gain (except by us) or use in promotions or packages without the express permission of Grosvenor Shows Ltd is prohibited and may render them void.
Tickets are not allocated to specific days of the event and are valid for any one day of the event. A ticket is required for each day on which you wish to visit. Your e-ticket will be scanned on entry and cannot be reused.
Refusal of Transaction
We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this website at any time and/or remove or edit any content on this website. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from this website.
Returns / Exchange Policy
Tickets are non-refundable. Grosvenor Shows Ltd cannot refund tickets unless an event is cancelled or rescheduled so please check your ticket carefully on receipt and contact us immediately if you have any queries. We are not liable for lost, destroyed or stolen tickets and cannot replace them.
Tickets are not transferable and their resale for profit or commercial gain (except by us or our authorised agents) or use in promotions or packages without the express permission of Grosvenor Shows Ltd is prohibited and may render them void.
If you have received the incorrect tickets and this is an error on the part of Grosvenor Shows Ltd, we are happy to exchange them for the correct tickets.
Your tickets will be emailed to the e-mail address you provide during the booking process. Please check that you enter your e-mail address correctly. Grosvenor Shows Ltd cannot be held accountable for errors made during the input of your e-mail address during the order process.
Postal orders can be made over the telephone (01406 372600) and printed e-tickets can be posted to you at a cost of £0.75.
You must show your e-ticket at the door (either on a digital device or as a printed copy) to gain entry. Your ticket will be scanned and cannot be scanned again. Re-entry is permitted to the show within the same day using our ‘pass out’ stamp. If you have ordered more than one ticket but you are not arriving with your friend, please make sure you only show the correct ticket for yourself so we scan the correct ticket only.